Compliance Statement of this website to WCAG 2.0 accessibility requirements
This website meets all the requirements of the recent Italian regulations on accessibility and the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0 (WCAG 2.0) Level AA conformance.
In addition, the web technology used is HTML5 and CSS 3, which conforms to standards for accessibility (compatible with assistive technologies and with browser accessibility features and those of other programs used by users).
Technical accessibility requirements
- Requirement 1 - Text alternatives: Provide text alternatives for any non-text content so that it can be changed into other forms people need, such as converting it into large print, braille, speech, symbols, or other ways in which it could be represented.
- Requirement 2 - Audio content, video content, and animations: Provide equivalent text alternatives for information transmitted from audio formats, video formats, formats containing animated images (animations), and multi-sensory formats in general.
- Requirement 3 - Adaptable: Create content that can be presented in different ways (for example, with a simpler layout) without losing information or structure.
- Requirement 4 - Distinguishable: Make it easier for users to see and hear content including separating foreground from background.
- Requirement 5 - Keyboard Accessible: Make all functionality available from a keyboard.
- Requirement 6 - Enough Time: Provide users enough time to read and use content.
- Requirement 7 - Seizures: Do not design content in a way that is known to cause seizures.
- Requirement 8 - Navigable: Provide users support capabilities for navigating, finding content, and determining where they are on the website and pages.
- Requirement 9 - Readable: Make text content readable and understandable.
- Requirement 10 - Predictable: Create web pages that appear and behave in predictable ways.
- Requirement 11 - Input Assistance: Help users to avoid making mistakes when inputting information, and make it easy for them to correct it.
- Requirement 12 - Compatible: Ensure maximum compatibility with current and future user agents, including assistive technologies. Checkpoints to verify compliance with the requirements.
Despite the care taken in designing the website and the many tests conducted, it is not possible to exclude with certainty that, unbeknownst to us, one or more pages are still inaccessible to some users.
In this case, we apologise in advance and request that you report any irregularities or difficulties encountered in order to enable us to eliminate them as soon as possible.